Accidents can be incredibly expensive.
What makes it worse is when the accident isn’t your fault. Why should you waste your time dealing with an accident you didn’t cause?
We’d like to take care of your not-at-fault claims - along with your repairs. For free. No catches. No hidden costs.
What’s more, you can even borrow a replacement car if you need one - because we understand that life doesn’t stop just because your car has.
Whether you are a private customer or a business with a fleet of cars, we can help you.
Let an insider take care of it for you
In our past experience working as assessors in insurance companies, we have inside knowledge of insurance systems, procedures - and common stalling tactics they use to delay fulfilling your claim:
- ‘We won’t get to your assessment until at least 30 days if you use your own repairer’
- ‘We can’t seem to find that repairer on our system’
Then there are the insurance company lies (some even illegal). The lies that roll so easily off their tongues to scare trusting, unsuspecting car owners who don’t know their rights. After all, who reads the fine print?! So they get away with lines like:
- ‘Your repairs won’t be covered by warranty if you use someone else’
- ‘You’ll have to pay your excess before you can lodge your claim’
Don’t be taken for a ride.
Where to start
- Call us to explain your situation
- We will give you advice about:
- Your rights
- What you can and can’t do
- The options available to lodge claim
- Entitlement to a free replacement car
- Your claim options
- Lodge your claim
- Arrange for an inspection and quote
- Get your car repaired
Suggestion: Call us before you call your insurance company. We’ll let you know what to expect so you are confident and know your rights when speaking to them. You’ll be less likely to be duped by common scare tactics.
Remember: It’s your car and you have a say in what happens to it.
The claims process can seem daunting. But knowing your options - and what information is needed means you can prepare it before you lodge your claim.
- Deal directly with the insurance company of the driver who is at fault
- Contact your own insurance company
- Explore legal avenues with solicitors
Information needed to lodge a claim
- Call, phone or go online
- Provide accident description, time, and date
- Call us to arrange an inspection
- We’ll partially disassemble your car to give you an accurate quote and photos
- You book and get approval from insurance company
- We order parts
- We do the repairs. This includes:
- Final inspection
We are independent from any one insurance company
This means you’ll get the highest quality repair possible according to an accurate, competitive quote.
Unrealistic quotes from less reputable panel beaters affects the quality of repairs. We will not compromise your car - and our reputation - by working to an unrealistic fixed dollar amount set by an insurance company.
Not at fault service benefits
- Advice to deal confidently with insurance companies
- Fast stress free claims process
- All work covered by 100% Lifetime Workmanship Warranty
- Repairs at a high standard
- Free replacement car
Workmanship , attitude and customer service are 2nd to none